The Provacare Advantage
Provacare has been trusted by healthcare practitioners in Europe for over 30 years. Clinical studies prove it stops the growth of Candida Albicans, the bacteria that causes yeast infections, and patheogenic agents, such as Gardnerella, that cause bacterial vaginosis, as shown in the charts below:
Only Provacare contains LCR Regenerans®, a unique formulation of the probiotic Lactobacillus casei rhamnosus that also contains the added benefit of a prebiotic and a eubiotic.
Prebiotic: is a culture medium that nourishes the Lcr Regenerans® probiotic and helps it to grow and thrive.
Probiotic: Lcr Regenerans®, a single strain probiotic, has clinically proven beneficial effects for fighting vaginal infections.
Eubiotic: powerful metabolites that are produced by the bacteria during its growth phase, which defend Lcr Regenerans® and contribute to its effectiveness.
1. Taxonomic and Strain-Specific Identification of the Probiotic Strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus 35 within the Lactobacillus casei Group_Sophie Coudeyras,Hélène Marchandin,Céline Fajon and Christiane Forestier / APPLIED AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY, May 2008, p. 2679–2689 Vol. 74, No.90099-2240/08/$08.00_0 doi:10.1128/AEM.02286-07 Copyright © 2008, American Society for Microbiology. All Rights Reserved
2. Adhesion of human probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus to cervical and vaginal cells and interaction with vaginosis and vaginitis associated pathogens. Coudeyras. S et al. Infectious diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008.
3. New microbiological data on the Lactobacillus strain contained in the proprietary medicinal specialty Trophigil / Combes T; Salhi A / 1997; Revue française de gynécologie et d’obsétrique ; vol. 92, no3, pp. 183-187
4. The role of Lactobacillus casei rhamnosus Lcr 35® in restoring the normal vaginal flora after antibiotic treatment of bacterial vaginosis Petricevic L, Witt A. BJOG 2008;115:1369-74.
5. An Exploratory Pilot Study on the Effects of Lactobacillus casei Subspecies rhamnosus Döderlein on the vaginal pH, Discomfort and Symptoms induced by Recurrent Mycosis and other Etiologies / Teixidor Ribaudi Irene, Carceller Cendra Carlos, Twose Espinos Montserrat /2007; Casa de la Maternitat Hospital (Barcelona), Hospital Clínic Barcelona, Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona) / Under publication
6. Ferris. et al. Over-the-Counter Antifungal Drug Misuse Associated With Patient-Diagnosed Vulvovaginal Candidiasis., 2002